Together with any completed order form, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire and only agreement between us in relation thereto. Our acceptance of your order by delivery of the goods constitutes a legally binding contract between us on these terms and conditions.
Price & Payment
- The price payable for the goods you order is as set out on our website at the time you place your order or, if you order from one of our catalogues, as set out in the catalogue from which you order provided it is a current catalogue, or the price as provided in a written quotation plus any charges for carriage.
- Subject to 3 and 4, we must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order, and any applicable charges for carriage, before your order can be accepted.
- Where pre-approved in writing, customers may use an official company purchase order to place their order on ampfire.co.uk. An invoice will be issued, payable within 14 days of the delivery date.
- We do not accept payment by cash or cheque on delivery.
Delivery & Title
Unless you tell us you wish to collect the goods, we will deliver them in accordance with your order. A valid signature will be required on collection or delivery. Immediately prior to despatch of the goods to you, title in the goods will pass to you. In the unlikely event that you have not received all the goods within 21 days of the date of delivery (or where you have requested a delayed despatch within 21 days of the requested despatch date), you must notify us immediately.
While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we may, at our discretion, supply or deliver a substituted product or refund you the price paid for such goods as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days.
Cancellation & Returns
THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
Whether your order is made via our website, by email, fax or telephone you are covered under the Distance Selling Regulations laid out by the Office of Fair Trading. In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, the following applies to all transactions undertaken on the sewageservices.org website:
- You may cancel your order by giving us notice of cancellation within 14 working days of the date of collection or delivery. Such notice may be given by mailing, faxing or emailing to the number or address set out on sewageservices.org.
- It is reasonable for you to open the outer packaging and inspect the goods. All goods returned must not be marked in any way. It is not acceptable to break any seals on the item itself. It should be returned with the original box, packing and any accessories. If you are cancelling because of any problem with the goods, please notify us of the problem at the time of cancellation.
- On receipt of the returned items, they will be checked and tested to determine that reasonable care has been taken. If the returned goods received by us are not in a sellable as new condition, then we reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of 25%.
- On cancellation, you must return the goods to us at your cost unless the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect goods or because of unsuitable substitution by us, in which case we will meet the cost of return but we ask that you allow us to nominate the carrier.
- Orders received that are incorrect should be advised within 2 days of delivery. We will (subject to clause 4) either make good any shortage or non-delivery; replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective upon delivery; or refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
- All products carry at least a twelve month warranty. In the event that there is a problem with the goods during the warranty period, you should notify us immediately. We will replace or arrange repair at our discretion.
- Where we have agreed to replace the goods, you confirm that you will keep the original goods safely and allow our nominated carrier to collect them from you without undue delay. Persistent failure to allow the original goods to be collected may result in you incurring an additional charge up to the original cost to you.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor is it intended to exclude our liability to you for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- The goods are intended for use in the United Kingdom and we make no warranties, express or implied, that the goods are suitable for use outside the United Kingdom, or comply with any laws, regulations or standards of any jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom.
We shall have no liability to you for any failure or delay in supply or delivery or for any damage or defect to goods supplied or delivered hereunder that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control (including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes).
If any part of these conditions is invalid, illegal or unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the validity, legality or enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected. This contract shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.